Wednesday, November 24, 2010

So What Wednesdays

Photobucket

SO WHAT If ...
  •  I'm fascinated by Kate Middleton.
  • I made a Christmas list email to send to my parents, Steve and sister.  I'm always getting asked what I want so I made a short list and emailed it along... Now I don't have to write it down for each one of them.
  • I haven't food shopped in about 2 weeks and DESPERATELY need food.  I've been trying to eat up whatever I have in my house and eating out.  Ill be home this week from Wednesday to Monday so I dont want to buy food that willl just sit there. 
  • I havent started Christmas shopping, I have no idea what to get anyone.
  • I sometimes bring wine to my Organic Chemistry night class in a coffee cup.. It makes that cringing subject alittle less painful.
  • I've bought my cousins little baby who will be born the end of Jan 2011, a million things already!  We have so many girls in our family that I love spoiling the little bean!
  • Im SUPER excited to go home for thanksgiving. I miss my mamma's cooking, im totally over my horrendous cooking skills.
  • I do most of my Christmas shopping online.  When Im at the mall I tend to walk back and fourth across the mall too many times

6 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Hahaha! Glad I am NOT alone ... I'm all obsessed with Kate Middleton now! Ha!

Lindsey said...

i love that you bring wine in your coffee cup! genious!!
and i think all girls are officially obsessed with Kate Middleton - how could we not be - she is living every average girls dream.. marrying a prince?

Lindsey said...

ha - clearly i'm not a genius because i didn't spell it correctly in the first post - whoops!

Bree said...

Wine in the coffee cup! Hilarious!

Katie said...

Yes i hate walking back a forth a mall. Sucks!

Hilary said...

The wine in a coffee cup idea is too cute!