Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 3 of Christmas Blog Challenge!!

"12 Days of Christmas" Blog Challenge!


 
Day 3: Most meaningful gift/best gift you've received
 
I've received so many great gifts in my life, blessed beyond words, the best grand parents any kid could ask for, great loving parents, and because of the way they raised me, I know what the best gift I ever received was, but first the rest of my great gifts, my boyfriend, my little sister, and my best friends.

My best gift I ever received is from the one who gave me all the above.
God has filled my life with love and happiness.

5 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I couldn't agree with you more!

Have a great Turkey Day, girl!!

Molly said...

I think this is an amazing post! Couldn't agree more girl!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Kit said...

Great post! I agree whole heartedly!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Summer said...

Wow I couldn't agree more!! Awesome post

Happy Thanksgiving
Summer

Unknown said...

Great post! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!