Because u can never go from going out to being friends, just
like that. It's a lie. Its just something that people say they'll do
to take the permanence out of a breakup. And someone always takes it to
mean more than it does and then is hurt even more when, inevitably,
said friendly relationship is still a major step down from the
previous relationship, and it's like breaking up all over again.
But messier.
3 comments:
Aw this doesn't make things sound good :(
You know you can always email me if you need to chat!
THIS is so true!
I think its doubly painful! Because it just ends up being weird.. and when you realize it wont work out you just end up getting hurt..
Is everything okay?
Hugs either way!
Bree and Britt- everything is fine!! Lol thanks for the concern :) I don't usually post quotes about my life just sometimes if they fit well. Since everyone is at diff moments in their life I try to post quotes that everyone can relate to at sometime. :) thanks for asking love u ladies.
Post a Comment