Would You Wear These Trends??
1. Black and White Floral-
A graphic update to the simple black and white.
2. Leather Shorts-
I would totally rock a leather skirt, I'm unsure about leather shorts
but I think they'd look cute with tights and a nice sweater or top.

3. Cropped Trenches-
A traditional trench with a spin into a shorter jacket
I think its totally cute, I'd rather wear this then a traditional trench!

4. Ruffled Blouses-
Ultimate ladylike look. I love ruffled tops!

5. Straw Purses-
I know its fall and not summer anymore but I do think some straw purses
work for fall. I'm actually carrying one right now.

6. Fringed Boots-
I think this is totally hot right now and puts an edge on boots

Are these trends HOT or NOT?!
Would you rock any of these or are you currently?!
3 comments:
1. Yes! I think there super cute!
2. I dont look good in shorts. period. So leather shorts? no go!
3. Yes! Super cute!
4. I dont like the blouses shown, but I have seen some cute ruffled tops that I would rock!
5.I dont know about the straw bag. I think it could be super cute
6. Love boots! All the ones pictures are super duper cute! I would love to rock a pair in grey!
1. LOVE!!!
2. DEFINATELY not for me!!
3. Definately LOVE!!
4. LOVE them!
5. hmm. I have one, but it's not my fav.
6. Depends. Some are real cute and some are hideous!!!
I'm doing #1, 3, 4, and 5 right now.
Post a Comment