Friday, October 8, 2010

Its Friday & I'm in LOVE!!

The It's Friday, I'm In Love Series


1. I made it through the week with my 3 tests and enormous workload!
This world is sick SICK so kiss me quick


2. Im seeing my girlfriends from home that I havent seen in weeks!


3. It's going to be a beautiful weekend!
sun aged | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

4. I finally get to spend time with Steve, talk about a lot of things that
have been going on between us. We've hardly seen each other in 3 weeks

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I hope everyone has a nice, relaxing and fun weekend!!
Enjoy the time spent with the people your with!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
One of my FAVORITE songs right now :)

3 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Yay!! Enjoy your weekend!!

Brittany said...

You and your man are too cute for words!

Hope your weekend is going well!

Hilary said...

What a cute picture of you two.