Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Music I'm Lovin'

I'm always updating my iPOD and trying to find new music
to listen to because I replay songs often and get bored of them fast.
Here's a list of songs I'm currently jamming out to on my iPOD.

1. Love the way you Lie- Eminem
2. California Girls- Katy Perry
3. I Like it- Pit Bull
4. Cooler Than me- Mike Posner
5. Ridin' Solo- Jason Derulo
6. Billionarie- Travie McCoy
7. My First Kiss- 3OH!3
8. DJ Got Us Fallin' Inlove Again- Usher
9. Misery- Maroon 5
10. Your Love- Nicki Minaj
11. The Only Exception- Paramore
12. Gettin' Over You- David Guetta
13. King of Anything- Sara Bareilles

What songs are you loving right now?
I'd LOVE to hear music your into.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looove Ridin' Solo and California Girls :) I also love Happy by Natasha Bedingfield (even though it's old) and Dynamite by Taio Cruz! Happy Tuesday!

Expat Girl said...

I have a confession to make...ready?! Ok well since I have a six week old who takes up ALL my time and I feel far from cool these days, I steal songs from your blog playlist so that I feel caught up with the world...oops?!

Brittany said...

I am IN LOVE with Nicki Minaj's new song :) It's on repeat all the time haha. All the songs you listed are so good! Sorry I can't think of any others at the moment :(

Katie said...

Thanks lady for the feedback! Expat Girl- hahahah thats too funny, luv ya!!!Hope madie is doing wonderfully