Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday - Deserted Island


I love Taylors Top 2 Tuesday. Click HERE for her blog to play along!
Top 2 Things (not people) you would take to a deserted island
1. Portable iHome - I understand I can't recharge my ipod but
 I love listening to music!!And I'd fully charge it and use it wisely.
2. My ScrapBook Albums - So I'd be able to look back at all my loved ones, and its a one-of-a-kind way to celebrate memory lane! Love my scrapbooks!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Ooh good call on the ipod dock! Scrapbooks is a cute idea too... I'd be worried that those island rains would ruin them though!

Anonymous said...

Creative choices!! We have a blog award for you on our blog! You can find it here:

http://2bloggeristas.blogspot.com/2010/06/top-2-tuesday-and-award.html

Hope you are having a great week! Happy Belated Birthday!

The Bloggeristas,
Tarryn (& Allison)