Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!!! :)

Today June 29th I turn 22!!! 
Whoop Whoop!!

Heres a picture of me Saturday night in Atlantic City about to start off my night of gambling and boozing!! And what a night it was, other post on that later! But I feel like I just turned 21.  What kind of birthdays do I have to look forward to now?!?! For my 22nd birthday I plan on arising at 8am to study for a math test I have at night(I KNOW BUMMER) and then hit the boardwalk with Steven for some games, greasy food, drinks, and sun before I head to school at 4:30ish... 
Anyways, I'm the Birthday Princess and I'm a sexyyy beast!

8 comments:

Rorie said...

Happpy Birthday Girrlll!!!!
Hope its amazing!!!

Bree said...

YAY Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your day at the boardwalk-besides the math test, that sucks, didn't they know when they planned that test?! Ha. I've got an assignment due on my birthday too next month-yes, I've already checked it out and I'm not happy haha

star said...

Happy birthday! Have a fabulous day!

Marian said...

Happy birthday pretty lady!! Hope all your wishes come true...and you get to eat some cake:)

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Your so cute I love that photo little hottie! Do tell where the dress is from! Happy Birthday!

Katie said...

Thank you ladies!!! Trust me I've had so much cake, ice cream cake and ice cream celebrating my bday the last couple of nights its crazy. i was actually eating a slice of cake while i typed this post!!
Jenn- my dress is from ArdenB. I looked EVERYWHERE for a dress and found nothing i liked. I but on this dress without shoes and loved it and then put on heals and saw how short it was(gaspppp i regreted it!!!) it was in the dress section of the store and in the other day in was with the long shirts... soo idk!?! whatever all that matters is i was a lady and nothing slipped! hahah

*D* said...

happy happy birthday!! hope your day is fabulous!

Annie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! :)
you are gorgeous lady!!!
love your little dress, you can pull it off! you are a tiny little thing! :)