So I'm sure many of you saw my post today on the Blog feed, but if not I turned 22 today!! It honestly feels like yesterday when I turned 16 and got my driving permit, turned 17 and got my license, turned 18 and was able to get into clubs when it was "ladies 18 to enter", turned 21 and had 2 fabulous sh*tshow parties for my birthday, and now I'm 22 and recently I haven't been getting carded!! ahhh no more fun!!
Friday night after I got off work I headed down to AC with Steven to the Borgata!
The view from our room. 24th floor
We got there alittle early so he gave me my "special" birthday present while we waited for Heather and Kim to arrive. I read his card and he made me cry and his response was "I was expecting that." and then I opened my gift.
In shock!!!
I dont know very much about watches but I do know my very first
BULOVA watch is amazing and I cant wait until I get it sized!!
Then my besties arrived and I opened gifts from them. Kim got me- a cute one shoulder shirt, a GC to michaels for my scrapbook and a bracelet. Heather got me- a wristlet, a shirt from Express, earrings and a bracelet! I loved what they got me their too sweet!! After gifts we started to get ready for the night because we wanted to get to "The POOL" at Harrahs casino early to beat the lines but that didnt work out bc it was super crowded in AC last weekend.
Bathroom pic!
My Best Friend since 6th Grade!!!
The 3 amigos have inseparable since freshman
yr of high school!! always & forever
Welcome to our shoe store!
I'll be alright as long as your beside me
Love him!!!
My blonde posse
All of us
Kim found a blow up penis in the elevator!
Very exciting I was up 2 dollars
My Everything!!!
The POOL bar at Harrahs Casino
In the pool?!
Dancing and probably yelling at Kim
Paparazzi!!
Drunk birthday girl asks for cheese fries, pizza, chocolate covered strawberries, and chicken quesadilla. Of course everyone listens to me! $60 worth of food!!
Sunday night when we got back I went out for Hibachi with Steven, my sister, and mom. My dad couldn't come because it has to much butter and grease but I love me some HIBACHI!! I finished my own plate and had some of Steve's. After dinner we headed home for cake and presents since today was my real birthday and I had night class and my parents had to work tonight we decided to celebrate Sunday.
Making a Wish!!!
Today I had a Math test which i really needed to study for so Steve and
I had lunch and he gave me acouple of other little gifts. nothing too exciting!
But thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday, yall are so sweet!!

6 comments:
You all look amazing!!!
Loove that Watch!
Hope your birthday was amazing!!
Looks like a great time! That's a lot of food haha but I'm sure it tasted fantastic, especially because you were drunk lol But really, when do chocolate covered strawberries and everything else you ordered not taste good?!
Sounds like you had a great birthday! I am from the Ac area, so I remember many a fun night there after I turned 21!
Sounds like you had a great birthday! I am from the Ac area, so I remember many a fun night there after I turned 21!
Lady, you look fabulous as always! Looks like you had a blast! Love the watch!
Aww such a sweet present! You girls look like you had a fun time it's funny to hear you say Harrah's thats what we have in Tahoe.
Post a Comment