Saturday, April 10, 2010

Places I LOVE to shop!!

"Whoever said money can't buy you happiness
simply didn't know where to go shopping"


I have a confession to make....
I LOVE TO GO SHOPPING!!
Here are some of my FAVORITE STORES



If you love shopping as much as I do where are your favorite places to shop?


5 comments:

star said...

What girl doesn't love shopping?
I love shopping at most of the stores you do! Victoria's Secret, American Eagle, Guess, Coach, Dillars, Macy's, Kohls, Target, I cold go on and on!

Kayla said...

I left you a gift on my blog! Check it out!

http://senseofstyleiseternal.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

Star there are some girls that hate shopping.... i know surprising...

star said...

Are they on crack? Shopping is awesome!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Hey Girl! Just found your blog I love, love Steve Madden! I need new shoes asap! I'm a new follower