Sunday, April 11, 2010

Beautiful blogger award

I'd like to give a big warm thank you to Kayla at

Now I say 7 things about me and pass it along to 7 other ladies


1.) I travel about 3 times a year. And I'm lucky to be dating someone who loves going away and traveling just as much as I do :)
2.) I've been a dancer since I was 3 years old. Dancing competitively and as a dance teacher
3.) I'm a very picker eater,I just started eating new and different things.
4.) I can't sleep without my fan on. I love the noise!!
5.) I'm aiming to get my PhD in Pharmacy. But for now I'm majoring in Biological Science... it owns my life! :/
6.) If I don't have my contacts or glasses on I cant see anything!!
7.) Moving to college was the best decision I ever made!! I commuted for 3 years and then got sick of it and decided to move to school and i love love love it!!


7 Fantastic Ladies

8 comments:

star said...

Thank you so much Katie!

star said...

I left something for you on my blog!

http://starspinkworld.blogspot.com/2010/04/blog-awards.html

Rorie said...

Thank you!!!

I can not sleep without a fan on either!!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!

I totally agree with you, esp #1, my hubby and I LOVE to travel and explore the world together. Enjoy it while you can, right?!

Cute blog, glad I stopped by:-)

Summer Athena said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!

the red bungalow said...

How lovely! I just received the same award too. :) I love how supportive the blogging community is. You have a great blog here.

Bre @ http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com

Marian said...

Hey pretty lady!!! Thanks so much for the award. Completely honored:)

xoxoxo

Katie said...

Your welcome everyone!! I really appericate all the love you ladies give me on my blog! makes me smile :)