Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Happy FRIDAY!!!

YAY!! It's FRIDAY!!!


This week although with the nice weather seemed to drag.
I'm not feeling very well right now...
I had to go to the dentist to get a cavity filled.. I know I'm bad!!
They numbed the side of my mouth and before she put the needle in my mouth I was shaking like crazy. (I don't do well with needles) Then the dentist told me she'd be back in a few minutes to see if it started to kick in. While those few minutes passed I started to get hot sweats, my heart was racing like mad, and I was shaking so uncontrollably. One of the hygienists walked by and I told her I was not feeling well. The dentist told me I was having a reaction to the numbing med and I had to sit there and drink water for about awhile. I've never had a reaction like that before, it was kind of crazy. Then I came home before and got sick acouple of times. I can't eat for alittle while longer because my mouth is still numb and I have to be at work by 4.
ughh its going to be a long night!

I did alittle product shopping so I decided to share my goodies!!



"Fancy Schmany" $9
I really like this color it comes out a white/light blue with sparkles
A very nice spring color

"Set the Mood" $9



"Techno Girl" $9



Nars Blush "Oasis" $26
I LOVE this blush!!
For about a year I wore "Super Orgasm" by Nars daily. Then I went to Atlanta and my cousin was wearing "Sin".
I tired that on and really loved it but my Sephora at home didn't have that color in stock.
I saw "Oasis", and I wasn't sure how I was going to like it, but it's LOVE!

Salon Labs Chemistry- Thick $7.99
I used to have very thick hair, until the last couple years my hair has thinned out.
I haven't tried this yet but tomorrow I am & I'll give a review


I'll leave you with a picture of the face that makes my day :)
*Ariel*
I JUST LOVE HER SO MUCH



Happy WEEKEND!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, your dog is adorable! She looks so soft lol!

I hate getting the numbing shots at the dentist's too (I guess no one really enjoys it, huh? lol). I brush and floss obsessively, and always have like 3 or 4 cavities everytime I go to the dentist. So stupid.

Hope you get to feeling better!

star said...

Ariel is adorable! I want a small dog! My rottweiler is huge! I love the "set the mood" nail polish!

Let me know how you like Dear John when you finish it!

Katie said...

Ashley- I brush my teeth with an electric tooth brush, floss atleast 3-4 times a week, mouth wash and hardly drink soda and everytime I go to the dentist shes telling me theres something wrong with my teeth.. Its so fustrating I HATE THE DENTIST WITH A PASSION.

I talked to the pharmacist I work for her husband whos a DR. and he said the dentist either hit a blood vessel or I had a panic attack... lovely right!

Thanks girls for the comments on ariel. :)