My 3rd Blog Award :)
RULES
1.) copy and paste award in a blog post
1.) copy and paste award in a blog post
2.) Answer the questions below
3.) Pass this award on to 10 lovely bloggers
1. Who is your style icon? Kim Kardashian!
She always looks fabulous I wish I could shop in her closest
She always looks fabulous I wish I could shop in her closest

2. What is your favorite socialite lit book? I don't have one
3. Favorite party theme? Anything pink, or animal print :)
4. Go to Halloween costume? I've never worn a Halloween costume twice but if I had to pick one my sex devil costume.
5. Extravagance you cannot live without? Shoes!!! I have probably about 40 shoes
6. living person you admire? My mama. I don't know where I'd be without her. She has given me the best advice and is one of my best friends. I hope to be a mother just like her
7. Greatest Fear? SHARKS!! I refuse to go too far into the ocean or jump off boats in the middle of the ocean
8. Trait you deplore in yourself? My stubbornness and hardheadedness when it comes to standing up for what I believe in.
9. Which talent would you most like to have? I'd love to be able to do hair
10. Greatest Achievement? Getting in the science program at school. Its very competitive.
Fabulous ladies that deserve this award are:
Melissa - http://just-livin-the-life.blogspot.com/
Kristen - http://kristenlawlor.blogspot.com/

4 comments:
Congrats pretty lady!!
And I love me some Kim K
Congrats ladycakes! Bow chicka bow wow!!!
(and thank you for sharing with me too). :)
congrats and thanks for passing it on to me! i completely agree with you on the shoe thing...i love shoes, and you can never have too many :)
I love your blog! It is so adorable... I am your newest fan!
Post a Comment