The Denver Broncos are trading wide receiver Brandon Marshall to the Miami Dolphins for a second-round pick in next week's NFL draft and what league sources say is an unconditional second-round pick in 2011. I'm soooo EXCITED!! The dolphins are going to have a great year hopefully this means SUPERBOWL!!! WOOOO!!!
What's your favorite NFL team!?
6 comments:
I've got lots of love for the New England Patriots (and that swoon-worthy Wes Welker)....though I guess that means we would be rivals:)
My best friend kim is a HUGE patriots fan! And its soo fun when they play against each other.
Can't wait until FB season we'll see who out does one another :)
let me let you guess...
THE SUPER BOWL CHAMPS THIS YEAR? HELLO!
Summer please tell me your a dolphins fan?!?!?!
My boyfriend would go nuts over this post. He is a die-hard Dolphins fan lol. I texted him this morning when I saw that B.Marshall signed with Miami.
I personally am a Saints fan. (even before they won the SuperBowl). Been watching them ever since Reggie Bush signed with them, back in '05 I believe. Anyhow- came upon your blog somehow. Funny that I did, 'cause Nick and I were discussing this whole signing thing not but ten minutes ago.
Take care! xoxo
My boyfriend is a DIE hard dolphin fan too soo I came to like them.. My whole family are steelers fans so i root for both! But A LOT of people around here where i live are jet fans soo this is a big deal!! two very good players just got drafted to each team!
My boyfriend talked about this alllll morning... ahah :)
Post a Comment