Monday, March 1, 2010

Jet Set To Summer, Simply Chic

palm trees, ocean breeze
salty air - sun kissed hair
that endless summer
take me there...

I'm really ready for spring.
Here are some more cute warm weather wear!
I wanna buy them ALL!!!!
Victoria Secret- $70 for top, $70 for bottom


Victoria Secret( I LOVE THIS!!) $75 & $70


Victoria Secret- $70 & $45



AdrenB - $29.00



ArdenB- $49


Express- $39.50


Express- $44.50

How cute is all this stuff??
If I had the extra cash I'd buy it all in a heart beat
I can't blog much today, I have a big test tomorrow
Have a FABULOUS night!! x0x

2 comments:

Expat Girl said...

Omg I am slightly obsessed with the second bikini and cant wait to get a pre-pregnancy body back so that I can enjoy summer clothes!!

Katie said...

omgosh i know!!! I'm obessed with it too once I was it I went to go buy it until my shopping cart total just for that bathing suit was $145 for one bathing suit :/
ughhhhh