Sunday, February 28, 2010

My playlist: What keeps me going & sane

"Music speaks what cannot be expressed,
soothes the mind and gives it rest,
heals the heart and makes it whole,
flows from heaven to the soul.

MY TWO FAVORITE SONGS RIGHT NOW:
Fast: "Rude Boy" by Rihanna
Slow: "Glitter In The Air" by Pink


MY WORKOUT TOP SONGS

"Imma Be" - Black Eyed Peas
"Rude Boy" - Rihanna
"Blah blah blah" - Ke$ha
"Tik Tok" - Ke$ha
"In my head" - Jason Derulo
"Baby" - Justin Beiber
"BedRock" - Young Money
"Carryout" - Justin Timberlake
"How Low" - Ludacris
"Say Aah" - Try Songz
"Telephone" - Lady GaGa
"Sexy B!tch" - David Guetta



MY CHILL OUT/ RELAX TIME TOP SONGS"Glitter in The Air" - Pink

"Hey Soul Sister" - Train

"Need you now" - Lady Antebellum

"Let it Be" - Kris Alle

"Breakeven" - The Script

"Live like we were dying" - Kris Allen

"Crazy Love" - Michael Buble

"Better Man" - James Morrison

"I Dont Believe You" - Pink

"Life After You" - Chris Daughtry

"Heartbreak Warfare" - John Mayer

What's in your IPOD that your *lovin* right now??


While I've been typing this post I've been watching my ALL TIME FAVORITE tv show "Desperate Housewives," I still love love love this show but when is it going to get juciy again!?
DON'T FORGET tomorrow is season finale of BACHELOR I hope hope hope the rumors aren't true and it's not Vienna (ughhh OMGosh I will throw a fit!!!)
Having a FABULOUS monday & week. I hope this school week goes by fast....


16 days until I'm in Atlanta
20 days until Chris Daughtry Concert with my besties
76 days until CABO with my lovie & best friends



YKatie





4 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog -- I am now following you! I am really intrigued by this Jersey Blonde action, haha!!! AND, I like the same running mix as you :)

Katie said...

"Jersey girl" started with Bon jovi. I'm sure you know who he Is but to us he's everything!!! Haha.
Basically the sterotype is jersey girls are blonde end lots of fun. And that's what I'm about. That's for following. Tom I plan on posting 2 pretty good posts. :)

Laura said...

good picks! I'm going to have to download some of those.

Jodi Kendall said...

great list! david guetta is great for long runs.