Monday, March 1, 2010

My stay-fit secrets

I've been a ballerina ALL my life since I was age 3. I've done various other types of dance and I'm also a dance teacher. But since I'm not doing my vigorous 6 day dance workout I needed some way to keep my "Ideal Ballerina Body". Many people admire the ballerina body for being long, lean and thin. So heres my secrets to staying strong.

(I thought this cartoon kinda looked like me :) ahah)

1.) MAKE EXERCISE ACCESSIBLE: I use DVDs my Jackie(had a show on BRAVO), Jillian Michaels, and a pilates DVD by Mari Winsor. These videos will kick your butt, They're my personal trainers and they dont even know it

2.) WORK TOWARD AN EVENT: Usually everyone has something to look forward to birthdays, reunions, etc. Its nice to set goals.

3.) Reveal the Success: I'm really into have a nice toned stomach and defined arms. When I think they look great I want to keep them that way because I enjoy how I look.



YKatie
Stay fit Bloggers!!! Summer is almost here!! 17 days til spring!!!!

No comments: