Monday, March 8, 2010

ABCs of ME!!

I saw this survey on http://katiefinn411.blogspot.com/ blog
It looked cute so I'm going to fill it out while I wait for
Bachelor Jason & Molly's wedding to come on.
Although I was so MAD
he DICKED over Melissa and hated him for it; I will still watch
because I have a sick WEDDING OBSESSION.
( literally its not normal; I'll blog about it one day, haha!)

A. AGE: 20- something ;)
B. BED SIZE: Queen and still need more room
C. CHORE YOU HATE: Changing the sheets because it takes me like 10-15 minutes for some reason with my bed!!
D. DOG'S NAME: Ariel
E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: Ipod= MUSIC!!!!
F. FAVORITE COLOR: Pink
G. GOLD OR SILVER: Both?? Depends on what I wear or feel like
H. HEIGHT: 5'5
I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: I used to play piano & flute for years
J. JOB TITLE: Pharmacy Technican, Dance Teacher, Ecology Researcher
K. KIDS: None right now
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: Living in an apartment with 3 wonderful girls that will be bridemaids in my wedding when that time comes!!!
M. MOM'S NAME: K-------
N. NICKNAME: Katie isn't my real name so Katie is my nickname, Kate, bitchass(lol), blondie, my boyfriend calleds me beauts
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: None EVER
P. PET PEEVE: People that talk on their cell phone when your trying to help them and then they say "what??", slow drivers, messy people
Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: We were dressed from head to toe in love... the only label that never goes out of style. ~ sex in the city movie
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Righty
S. SIBLINGS: I have one younger little mini me sister
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: Depends on the day 7:30,9,or 10
U. UNDERWEAR: Thongs or boyshorts
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: I dislike all except spinach(love!!)
W. WAYS REASONS YOU ARE LATE: I really really really hate being late it gives me panic attacks but if its usually because I took too long to get ready or traffic
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: Only a few
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: acouple things
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: Zebras!!!!!!!!!!!

Time for Bachelor wedding :)

No comments: