Monday, March 8, 2010

HEY!!! Jersey & NY people!!!

To: My Jersey & NY people!!!!
or anyone who loves to listen to GOOD MUSIC via internet!!

I want to talk about my FAVORITE radio personality!
Her name is Lisa Page, she lives in PA and used to work for the radio station Q102.1
I can't express how much I love listening to her on the radio
I feel like she could be one of my good friends because everything
she chats about I have an interest in.
She now works for 92.3NOW in NYC heres her site



The real reason I wanted to blog about her today was her FABULOUS BLOG!
She blogs about music, pop culture news, gossip, new beauty and fashion finds.
It's my favorite #1 BLOG! I check in about 5 times a day. *LITERALLY*
Head over and check it out. I'm sure you'll love her and her blog!!!
Y Katie

No comments: