Monday, March 8, 2010

Your love is my drug

What you've got boy is hard to find
Think about it all about it all the time
I'm all strung up my heart is fried
I just cant get you off my mind
Because your love, your love, your love
Is my drug!
~KESHA~


OUR LOVE STORY
-*- KATIE & STEVE -*-


*Heres the EXACT picture when it all began*
NYE- December 31, 2008


Each day, I feel such a sense of great joy and happiness, and I feel so fortunate and so blessed to have found my Steven. I can't begin to describe this powerful love. Before I met Steve I went through a very hard long lasting relationship that was verbally abusive. I stayed in the relationship longer than I should of because I thought that guy "loved" me and was going to change. I'm so lucky to have met Steve and he fills me with incredible happiness. We met in a odd way but I will be forever thankful to meet Steve, for giving me incredible love, a man that treats me like a princess and everything I've dreamed of.

Steve and I met through mutual friends at college parties. I was friends with a lot of his friends due to my best friend Heathers then boyfriend Kenny(who is one of Steves best friends) I saw him out acouple times but nothing ever came of it, until New Years Eve 2008. I was working NYE and was debating between two plans. Going to a friend from high schools party with my bff Kim, or going to a house party with my other bff Heather and her boyfriend Kenny. I wasn't too crazy about the HS party and Heather was begging me to go to this "house party" because she wasn't going to know many people. I decided to go and it ended up that the "house party" was at Stevens house. Heather, her boyfriend Kenny and I showed up early and I instantly had my eyes on Steves big muscles about to pop outta his shirt. I had my eye on him all night and Kenny kept telling me Steve thought I was a cutie. At the end of the night we exchanged numbers and he texted me New Years Day(1.1.09) He came over my house that night after literally the worst hangover I've ever had in my life and we played my wii, watched "Forgetting Sara Marshall." We kept in touch since that night and he asked me to be his girlfriend on 1.13.09 while laying on my couch watching a movie.

I was moving away to college a week after we got together and as many know keeping relationships going through college is not easy. Although our relationship was new I think this big transition made us closer faster. We have been through a lot together in our relationship of little over a year (me moving to school & him living more than an hr away, going away to Baltimore a month after being together, our opposite job schedules, going to Punta Cana together, my 21st & so much more!!)

Meeting him has made me a better person and I hope I've done the same for him. I couldn't be happier and in love!
Here are some pictures of us through the year.


SuperBowl 2009

Punta Cana - May 2009

Punta Cana- May 2009

Punta Cana - May 2009

Fourth of July - Seaside, NJ
Family party - July 2009
At the Marina - August 2009
BeatStock - 2009
Bar at school fall 2009
Dolphin game - Nov 2009

Ashes - Jan 2010

our 1 year - Atlanic City

Valentines Day - 2010



YYYYYYYYYY


4 comments:

Juliana said...

Oh Katie-this is soooo cute. You guys are like one of the cutest couples EVER!!!!

Katie said...

AWWW thank you Juliana :) that was sweet

Katie F said...

You guys are such a cute couple! The hubs and I were in punta cana last march. It was so pretty though our hotel was awful lol!!

Katie said...

Katie- Steve and I went to Punta Cana May 2009 we loved it but the weather wasnt all that great more clouds than sun! I'd go again some day. We're going to Cabo this upcoming May. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!