Sunday, February 7, 2010

Valentine's Day is right around the corner!!

Valentines Day is exactly a week away. Unfortunately I'll be working sunday alllll day so my boyfriend and I will be celebrating Saturday night. I want to see the movie Valentine's Day and have a nice dinner. We were planning on going to AC for the night but since we are planning something that I will post about this upcoming week (soooo EXCITED!!) we need to save lots of money!!

MensFashion.com says that these are so good Valentines Day gifts to give your man..
1. leather wallet
2. silver money clip
3. Cufflinks
4. v-day boxers
5. watch

mmmmmm what to get my lovie?? tough tough choice.
I've been thinking about maybe getting him a gift card to buy a video game(not crazy about this idea because I dont want him to play this video game 24/7 and get side tracked from school work), v-day boxers. I made him chocolate covered strawberries last year and I'll probably do that again because HE LOVED THEM!!


What kind of V-day plans do you guys have planned or in mind??

&& wanna hear something funny. I WAS watching the super bowl game but I wasn't really to into it this year soo I decided to watch my wedding shows im obessed with on WE network. I literally have a book of all wedding designs I like. I'm sure when I'm in my late 20's and planning my wedding my ideas will change but I think it'll be nice to have ideas that I like.

No comments: