If any of you guys live on the EAST COAST you all know we have been having terrible snow weather. Wednesday Feb 10th my university closed school!! yay snow day... NOT!!! i did so much homework... and surprise surprise my roommate came in with a box and this was what was inside it!! Steven wrote the sweetest letter with the flowers!
We celebrated valentines day Saturday Feb 13 at Ashes in Redbank. I really love the food there and the whole set up. I had a steak and Steven had seafood. And we ordered an awesome bottle of sweet red wine.
After dinner we had plans to see the movie Valentines Day but we had some time to kill in between so we met up with my older cousin molly and her husband Rico who were getting sushi at Teak acouple restaurants down the street. We only got to chit chat for about 20 minutes but it was still fun!!!
Steven got me the cutest pink sun dress that has ruffles and a black waist band, a puppy dog that says kiss me, and the dvd the time travelers wife.
I got him a shirt(I need to stop buying him clothes I buy him clothes for everything!!!), a gift card to buy a video game, box of chocolates, and he LOVES chocolate covered strawberries so I got him those and he was so excited!!
Had a great vday!! The movie Valentines Day was very cute also! I'll probably buy it when it comes out on DVD
xoxo
KATIE
No comments:
Post a Comment