Saturday, February 6, 2010

where have i been?????! + SNOW DAY!!

Hey all!! Sorry I've been so M.I.A, school has been a lot of work lately and when I do have down time I'm sooo tired all I wanna do is lay in bed.
I've been looking for a new job for the last 2 weeks up by school and no one is hiring!! :( ughh!! Finding a new job is so time consuming and with school its hard to but a lot of effort into it.
I was asked to be a hooters girl the other night at the bar and I dont think my parents or boyfriend would like that. haha but I'd totally do it!
So we've been hit with this monster SNOW STORM!! Thank goodness I didn't have work today because I had other plans that are now canceled!! (like seeing DEAR JOHN!!)
Here's some pictures from the other night when my bestie came to vist me at school!!!

Me, Kimmie, & roommate sara

GIRLS!!!! before the bars

Me & kimmie being dumb


SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS!!!



lovie her!!


roommates :)


I look wasted... ew but i wasn't even close

more girls at the bar

SNOW DAY PICTURES!!!! 2/6/2010


my backyard, NJ


poolyard


my dad

neighborhood street shot


I have a lot of homework to catch up on today... BOO! But ill be posting some more today to catch up for my bad blogging.
If your on the eastern shore, stay safe & warm!

No comments: