
I hope everyone had a Happy St. Patrick's Day
and had some green beer!
and had some green beer!
Saturday March 13 before I left for Arizona; Seaside, NJ had a crazy St. Patrick's Day celebration. I went to my best friend Heathers house with Kim around 10:30AM to pregame with mimosas. Brooke was picking us up after work at NOON so before she came we ended our pregame with some shots. Lets just say Heather, Kim and I were buzzed.. We went to Brooke's house so she could get ready and decked ourselves out in St. Patty's gear!
We got into seaside about 1ish meet up with friends and hit 5 bars throughout the day. I spent about $40 on food, because I was eating everything in site and seemed to have no hunger control. We all hung in there until about 9ish when we all started fading out, and drunken argument's starting happening.
A group of us were sitting in a pizza restaurant on the boardwalk while Heather called a family member to pick us up since we didn't drive. Brooke began trash talking about how drunk Heather was, and yes she was but it has happened to most of us... So after Heather got off the phone she began calling our friend Mike (who Kim likes) and I walked over to her telling her to stop because Kim was getting upset. Then Brooke and Heather got into an argument and Heather ended up walking away from us. Brooke then proceeded to tell Kim and I that Heather is like the ring leader of us, and shes always telling us what to do, we don't have a mind of our owns and crap.... I was like "Oh really?!? If Heather tells me what to do how come I went away to RU where none of my close friends went to school??"
Brooke is also my close friend who lost her parents over the past summer that I blogged about here *Rest In Peace & May You Rest in Peace* A year+ Brooke lost her parents Heather, Kim, Brooke & I were the best of friends, and had a falling out. We began speaking again before her losses but it wasn't the same like it used to be. When Brooke's parents both committed suicide this past summer Kim, Heather and I were devastated because we were extremely close to Brooke's family and started inviting Brooke out more with us to help her cope and get things off her mind. We thought we were being good people, doing the right thing. But I guess not... Because Saturday in Seaside while this whole wack argument was going on Brooke says "I feel as if you guys are only nice and friends to me again because my parents died." "I made real friends while away at college, and they would never do what you girls did to me."
I stood there stunned! I replied "You honestly think that? And if you do that's so messed up because we were talking again before anything happened." The rest of the night got really awkward after that.. We got picked up around 10PM because we were all done from day drinking and we didn't talk the rest of the night.
Sunday early morning I left for Arizona but Heather texted me saying how Brooke made her feel horrible about drinking as much as she did, to the point that Heather cried. We're both shocked/upset/ and pissed about the things Brooke said to us Saturday night. Heather and I have talked about mentioning it to her about how it was hurtful but were not sure.
What do you ladies think we should do??
Okay... enough of me rambling here are pictures from
Seaside's St. Patty's Celebration

Okay... enough of me rambling here are pictures from
Seaside's St. Patty's Celebration
Kimmie & Myself
Ripped Jean Loving <3
First bar stop *Aztec Bar* for some lemon drop shots
Brooke. Heather. Me. Kim
At Jimbos for a mixed drink and 2 more lemon drop shots.
The girls & Brian- my best guy friend
Dancing
Brooke & Kim
Heather lookin fly
Best guy friends from HS
Brian. Michael. Dave
Kim, what are you doing all the way over there?!?
Spicys bar was packed!
Steves Best Friends
Brian. Chad. Mike
Thanks for runing my picture Brian!
Kim with guidos - Get em gurl!
Lisa & Heather
Kimberly my P.I.C. Babbyyy
My Best Guy Friend, Brian
I'd be lost without him
Brooke and her cousin Margie
Hope everyone had a FUN St. Patty's Day!

1 comment:
Hi! I just started my blog on blogspot, but I am so excited to finally be able to "follow" you! I have been reading your blog for a while, and you are so cute, and funny, and REAL... Love it!
It sounds like your friend is having a hard time adjusting, which makes sense and it completely normal, but she is taking out her frustrations on the people closest to her. There is no way that the people she met at school could be better friends than girls she has known her entire life, through thick and thin.
Only you can decide the best way to handle it... stay in touch and let her know how much you value her friendship, or let her make the next move.
It's like the catch 22 of drinking (and a situation I often find myself in, unfortunately): having a great time, but the minute you get too comfortable in a situation, you end up saying something you regret.
Take care and have a great night!
Post a Comment