Sunday, July 25, 2010

May You Rest In Peace

This is hard...
I'm at a loss for words, sick to my stomach, in disbelief, shaken,
scared, afraid, and in so much pain.
My best best best friend from high school that I have written
about the last couple of days has to now deal with another tough loss.
Her father killed himself this morning, by putting a gun to his head.
I'm competely heartbroken for Brooke & her little sister.
I truely now might not be posting much this week..
Theres so much going on... I cant take it all in. Its sickening.
How do two parents leave their young daugters like this?
Isnt a parent supposed to live for their children, and think about
the lives of their kids before their own!??! I dont get this!!
God, please lead this young girls to peace and safety.
Im so worried for them..

10 comments:

Michelle (michabella) said...

First of all...I love that picture. Tears really are words the heart can't say.

Second, I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR BEST FRIENDS LOSS. I don't understand why a parent would do that but then again only God knows why. Praying for strength for you to be there for your bestest. And praying for her and her family. Keep your head up pretty girl. <333

Bree said...

Wow, that's definitely a shock. I guess no one really knows what goes through people's minds. My heart goes out to those girls, their family, and you as well. All you can do is be there for her right now. <3

Amber said...

I'm so sorry for your friends loss. I recently experienced the pain/shock that comes from a close friend committing suicide and it's truly unexplainable. Lifting up your friend during this tragic time!

C Mae said...

Your post was hard to read even if you don't know who you were talking about. I'm sorry for her loss :( Where did their mother go?

Jordan said...

Wow, that's awful. Your friend and her family are in my thoughts and prayers.

*D* said...

i'm so sorry to hear this. your friend and her sister are in my prayers, as are you. something similar to this happened to a good friend of mine when we were in middle school. thankfully she had a wonderful extended family to take her and her sister in {she just got married this weekend surrounded by amazing family and friends}. i know this must be one of the hardest things to go through, and I pray for support and strength for your friend and her family.

Anonymous said...

Your friend, her sister, and yourself are in my prayers <3

Brittany said...

I have chills! Prayers are with all of you! I pray that all of you wrap your arms around them, and bring them into your family like never before! I can't imagine how they are suffering! Poor things!!

Hugs, prayers, and love for all of you!!!

Brittany said...

Wow! I am in shock right now. Those poor girls! My heart breaks for them. I am so sorry for their loss, as well as yours. I am praying for them during this tragic time! I know you will be there for them.

Katie said...

Thank you every single one of you ladies for your kind words. I appericate it and when I feel the time is right I may show brooke how supportive even "strangers" are. I dont conider yall strangers though.
Brooke and her sister are trying to pull through. They are so lucky to have such a loving family and friends around them that care about them deeply who are standing by their sides through everything.
May their parents rest in peace and be ridden of their sorrows <3