Top 2 Favorite Grammy Dresses
Fashion-wise, the Grammys are so much more fun than movie awards.
I have more than 2!!!

Keri Hilson displayed the Hollywood glamour we've come to expect from the red carpet, wearing a nude, mermaid Dolce & Gabbana gown. If all mermaid dresses could look this good.

Gold is the winning color on the red carpet tonight, and clearly LeAnn Rimes got the memo! The country singer just stepped out in a sequined gold Reem Acra gown with cinched waist. The asymmetrical cap sleeve detail adds a special touch. Gold bangles, gold leaf earrings, minimal makeup, and pulled-back hair complete her glam goddess look. Are you feeling it? I love it!!

Jennifer Lopez looked gorgeous at the
2011 Grammy Awards wearing a metallic mini dress.
I must admit I have Bieber fever, actually I've HAD it.. I think he's so adorb, and I love all his music. My iPod is full of his music, and I haved no shame for my Biebstir lovin.

Looking quite dapper, Justin Bieber!! The singer goes black tie for the Grammys.
Justin Bieber kicked off his Grammy performance, with a look at the first time Bieber sang "You Got it Bad" for Usher back in 2007. Fast forward four years later, and the boy who became a teen phenomenon took the stage to strum an acoustic version of "Baby" on his guitar. It only grew from there, as Usher joined in the fun for "O.M.G." I loved seeing these guys show off their moves side by side, but what did you think of the performance? And what do you think of Justin Bieber?!
Who wore your favorite Grammy dress??

Keri Hilson displayed the Hollywood glamour we've come to expect from the red carpet, wearing a nude, mermaid Dolce & Gabbana gown. If all mermaid dresses could look this good.

Gold is the winning color on the red carpet tonight, and clearly LeAnn Rimes got the memo! The country singer just stepped out in a sequined gold Reem Acra gown with cinched waist. The asymmetrical cap sleeve detail adds a special touch. Gold bangles, gold leaf earrings, minimal makeup, and pulled-back hair complete her glam goddess look. Are you feeling it? I love it!!

Jennifer Lopez looked gorgeous at the
2011 Grammy Awards wearing a metallic mini dress.
I must admit I have Bieber fever, actually I've HAD it.. I think he's so adorb, and I love all his music. My iPod is full of his music, and I haved no shame for my Biebstir lovin.

Looking quite dapper, Justin Bieber!! The singer goes black tie for the Grammys.
Justin Bieber kicked off his Grammy performance, with a look at the first time Bieber sang "You Got it Bad" for Usher back in 2007. Fast forward four years later, and the boy who became a teen phenomenon took the stage to strum an acoustic version of "Baby" on his guitar. It only grew from there, as Usher joined in the fun for "O.M.G." I loved seeing these guys show off their moves side by side, but what did you think of the performance? And what do you think of Justin Bieber?!
Who wore your favorite Grammy dress??

4 comments:
i totally have bieber fever too! i love that little guy! and his music is so catchy! you can almost always catch me running to "somebody to love" or "love me" on the treadmill :)
i have beiber fever too!
I loved JLo too.. Great pick!
I thought JLo looked great!
Post a Comment