Monday, February 21, 2011

I’ve Got A Case of The Mondays!

I have school today. This is how I feel.

Photo_00004
Don’t I looked bummed?  Excuse the no makeup on!

Do you have classes or work today?  Some schools are off, eww.

Thursday and Friday we had beautiful weather out!  It was in the 60’s! Felt like Spring had sprung(well for those two days at least). Friday after class I ran some errands and it felt great to have my windows down, my shades on and my sunroof open… I was feeling pretty cool!! Saturday came and the weather did a 180, it was cold and super windy.  I’m for sure if I stood out there long enough with my umbrella I would of blown away.

Friday my roommate Lana finally turned 21!!  To be honest I never really felt like she wasn’t 21 because she had collected so many fake IDs!  My BEST, Heather from home came up…FINALLY!  I’ve been living in my new house for 6 months now and she’s only seen the outside.  She couldn’t believe how nice, cute and homely our house was considering 6 girls live in it, and it’s a college house.  She’s not the first one to tell us that Smile
The little birthday bash my roommates and I threw for Lana went awesome!  We decorated our house, and had college friends, friends from home and Lana’s roommates over.  When she turned 21 a midnight we hit the bars!
DSC02063
Heather & I *Yes we’re wearing the same shirt*

DSC02065
-Gina,Chelsea, Rebecca, Jess, Me, Heather & Lana-

DSC02066
Me looking like a college student!

DSC02067
Lana’s Birthday Goodies!

DSC02068

DSC02069
Happy Birthday Lana, you sexxyy thang!

DSC02070
Rebecca and myself, the only blondes of the house!

DSC02071

DSC02072
Gina!!!

DSC02075
Fabian, me, Geo

DSC02078
Heather, myself, Joe, Fabian, Geo [my best guy friends at school]

DSC02081

DSC02083
Geo is my old roommate Sara’s boyfriend, I love him and Sara!

DSC02084
Fabian and myself

Heather & I slept out Friday at my friends house because we were there late after the bar.  We did the horrible morning after walk of shame!  It was hilarious to watch.. Heather has come to visit me at school a handful or times and she left saying “Rutgers did me dirty this time!”  haha I’m glad she had a blast!

The rest of my weekend consisted of eating, napping, and studying, yanno all the good stuff!

Have a great day guys!

6 comments:

Rorie said...

Ugh girl, not only did I have work 7 to 4 but I also had internship from 4:30 to 10.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Looks like you had a great time for her 21st!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Looks like you had a great time for her 21st!

JMB said...

I HEART Express :) Love that top you wore out and alllmost bought it...I think we have similar Express taste! :)

D said...

LOVE your shirt! Have to ask, where'd you get it?

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

You are just gorgeous girlie!