Monday, February 21, 2011

30 day photo challenge - day six

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd
love to trade places with for a day


Kate Middleton is living the glamorous life!

Ever since the big announcement came out about Kate and Prince Williams upcoming
wedding I've become fascinated with Kate Middleton.  I've watched very TV show on her.
Kate is getting a royal wedding, is ever so stylish, and absolutely stunning!
She seems to have it all!
But the grass isn't always greener on the other side, right??


I love all her hats and headpieces!




What do you think about Kate Middleton?

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm sorta obsessed with Kate Middleton, ok lie, I'm becoming obsessed with the whole royal family. I can't wait to watch the wedding!

Anonymous said...

I have been dying to do these photo challenges.. how do I get started!!
AAHHH!
Thanks!
Cricket

JMB said...

GOOD CHOICE!! I mean REALLY? Who wouldn't!? haha HER CLOTHES, HER MAN, her CROWN? hahaha. LOVE her!!