Wednesday, December 29, 2010

So What Wednesdays


SO WHAT if…
  • I took 2 naps yesterday!  We were snowed in Sunday til 6PM Wednesday. I really didn't have much to do..
  • I haven't cut my hair in literally months, and I'm really in need of a cut.  Am I weird that I dread the fresh, healthy look my hair does?  I'll blow it out straight and it has a mind of its own for a week and never looks the way I like.
  • My best friends take foreverrrrrr to make NYE plans and their always last minute and Steve's friends came up with plans and needed to know if we were in. I said yes and now my friends are bitching, sorry that you just made up your mind 3 days before NYE.
  • I stuck in store made peppermint bark into my "home made baking tin" for Steve's family, and haven't lived up to it being store bought.
  • I just scrap booked occasions from the summer.  Its hard to do little side projects while in school.  I'm hoping to get my scrapbook up-to-date before the spring semester starts.
  • I decided over break I'm going to go back to the gym.  I've been on break for over a week now and haven't gone once. I'll go this weekend!
  • I dont take down this Christmas layout down until after New Years.  I have to find a new layout I like, make my header and fix the alignment (takes a lot of energy).
Head over to Mama Dew's Blog to play along and link up
to SO WHAT WEDNESDAY!! 

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh I hate having to wait on last minute plans like that! At least you've got everything planned out for NYE now!