Monday, August 23, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday - Biggest Indulgences


Top 2 Biggest Indulgences!

1. Sunglasses.
 I have a serious sunglass addiction!  I wear sunglasses everyday,
and have way too many pairs.
 
2. Vacations.
I'm a full-time student and also work about 25 hours a week, which is very hard to juggle. 
So when I have time to vacation I love to travel to exotic, beautiful resorts.
I save a lot of my money for upcoming vacations.
And I'm so lucky to have met a guy who feels the exact same way as me!

5 comments:

bananas. said...

i indulge in sunnies too! i have wayyy too many.

also a big fan of vacays.

hey, you only live once right!

The Balch Bunch said...

VACAYS are a fave of mine too!

Cute Blog!

Brittany said...

I really really want to go on a vacation this fall. I think I'll end up just going back to FL.. (where everything is free.... since my family/ friend are there) But I would love to go somewhere I have never been with someone else who has never been there so we can explore..

I want to visit:

California (to meet blog friends)
Boston
New York
Idaho

at least thats the list in the states!

Sarah said...

I love vacations too!

Unknown said...

Great picks! Love vacations.