Monday, August 23, 2010

If You Really Knew Me

I saw this post at Leslie at A Blonde Ambition  and Natasha at A Day In The Life and I think its a pretty cool "getting to know me". It’s based on the MTV show “If You Really Knew Me”… the show is all about high schoolers opening up from different groups in their respective groups—the jocks, the nerd, the in-crowd, etc—and they attempt to break down the typical high school cliques.
 If you really knew me, you'd know that...
  •  I love zebras and collect zebras, especially tiny zebra statues. 
  • I'm a total neat freak maybe a bit OCD sometimes.  Everything has a place and I hate when things begin to clutter or begin to get out of order.  I love cleaning, vacuuming and get upset when someone messes up my vacuuming lines.
  • I've done so many different sports ..... field hockey, lacrosse, track, gymnastics, swimming, cheerleading and dance.  Ive been dancing since I was 3 and dance is my biggest passion, so the other sports never lasted long.
  • I have a never ending supply of clothes and always feel like I have NOTHING to wear.  I usually never wear anything more than 5 times. I know its a shame...
  • I've never ever dyed my hair.  When I was younger my hair used to be strawberry blonde, as a became older it became blonde.  Every female on my mothers side of the family has blonde hair.
  • I've been wearing glasses since the second grade and have been bugging my eye doctor about getting lasik eye surgery, but he wont clear me for the surgery because every year my eyes keep getting worse.
  • I'm a total science nerd - at my job at the pharmacy we receive several medical/science magazines a day, I'll take them home to read the top news articles.  Whenever someone starts to talk medicine or medical, I could talk for hours.
  • Many people have told me my basic facial expression is very snotty and stuck up looking. (I dont even know I'm doing it)  And they're scared to approach or talk to me, but once they do I'm not the person I come off to be.  I've been trying to not look so snotty but its hard when you didnt know you were doing it and its natural lol.
  • In my opinion I find myself to be very funny, and I often laugh hysterically at myself.
  • I really love to play "The punch buggy game"(ex: red punch buggy, no punch back!) and I'll bring on the game to anyone and it usually scares the person and give me a strange look.
  • I like to change my style and the way I wear my makeup often.
  •  Whenever I lose someone really close to me I cry and cry and cry.  Its so hard to pull myself together and it affects me for along time.  Its my biggest fear losing someone close to me.
  • I played piano for many years.
  • Other randoms just because :O)  --- My favorite color to wear is black, if I had my way when redoing my room I'd have a red silk bed comforter but my mom told me it'd look like a strippers room, I whiten my teeth everynight, I collect seashells and have a huge seashell vase, Id love to be on "The Bachelor" just because I love the show, I have naturally curly hair but hardly wear it curly, I must have a plan for the day I like structure and hate randomness
 
Ok, so if we really knew YOU,
what are some things we would know?

6 comments:

Bree said...

I think I have a 'bitch' look too haha people always tell me that. But, I don't realize it either; it's the farthest from my personality lol Oops

Brittany said...

:)) You're so pretty that I might have been scared to approach you too.. but I love you and think you are so incredibly adorable!

I love this! I learned so much about you!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love zebra prints! I've been wanting to get a rug that's in that print!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

I'm totally psycho when it comes to vacuum lines I get mad at the dogs when they walk on my freshly vacuumed carpet.

C Mae said...

LOL I was so going to totally write 2 things on my If you really knew me but then I read them on here!! I too, am also a True Blond! My hair dresser LOVES me I'm her quickest "do" since I only get trims! haha....

I felt like you were talking about me with the expression bit....I get that a lot too. If I am off thinking about something, I often have a "Cross" look on my face and girls judge that as the she must be a bitch love...it's hard to smile 24/7!!!!

Kaleigh said...

Love your blog!! It's adorable. I know this is random, but what kind of teeth whitner do you use? I have started drinking coffee and my pearly whites are starting to show the effects, ah!!