Monday, August 9, 2010

JERSEY SHORE!!!! my own personal view of the cast

{Vinny, Angelina, Pauly D, J-WOW, Ronnie, Snooki, The Situation, Sammie}

Mrs.Barra from  The Little Barras Family Blog asked me to do a post on
 *My view* of the Jersey Shore cast.
As many of you know I LIVE at the Jersey Shore :) 
and the places I go out are the places
you see on the show like Bamboo, Karma, Headliner, Jenks, etc. 

 Ive grown up living here! Like the saying-
"My life, is your vacation" ;)

"Jersey Shore," MTV's reality show is about eight fist-pumping, eyebrow-waxing, industrial-strength hair-gel-packing, lip-gloss-smacking, liquor-chugging to be polite.... TRASH BAGS!!!  Only ONE of them is actually from NEW JERSEY, FYI so this show makes the Jersey Shore look ten times worse.  If you are going to have people living it up at the JERSEY SHORE pick young adults that actually live here!! These people "come to the shore" when us real New Jerseyians "go to the beach". 

Nicole aka "Snooki" is a 22-year-old from upstate New York. 
She's tanned, tiny yet top-heavy brunette with an obnoxious personality and thinks every guy thinks shes hot I'm sorry but that bump is bigger than her head, and her stupid kissy duckface pose with her white shinny lipgloss is hideous.



She said "When I started going to Jersey, I met girls that were guidettes.  I started the poof.  I defintely changed.  I got a lot of talk around town."  MmmmM I wonder why she was the topic of conversation????! because no one here in New Jersey that I know of talks in their extremely fake accients.  Yes, we do have an accent mixed with philly and new york but the Jersey Shore crew takes it to a whole new level!! No one dresses like a skankilicious whore, or has a face covered in nothing but globs of makeup! 

Yes, I admitt I watched the 1st season because
 I wanted to see what these fools were all about.
I even posed infront of their garage door one night while I was out.
{Kim & I - at the Jersey Shore house}

Last season you might recall that a guy punched "Snooki" in the face.  The producers of "Jersey Shore" decided not to air the video of Snooki being punched in her busted face.  They didnt think it was appropiate to show that sort of depraved behavior.  But for my own real life personal view when I see them in the streets they're out to CAUSE problems.  Yelling sh*t, and starting with people who dont even want to be bothered with their immature nonsense!! How chivalrous of them to protect our eyeballs from that sort of violence against women. This is from a show where the guys call ugly and or fat girls "grenades" and/or "land mines." Sometimes you have to jump on a grenade or step on a landmine so your buddy can make it with the "hottie."

Snooki also got arrest on suspicion of disorderly conduct 2 weeks ago in Seaside, Nj.
Good job to the parents that let their young teenage daughters watch this garbage.
Do you want your kids to become them?? That's a pretty sweet life, getting an income for getting drunk, dancing, having sex, brawling, and swearing every other word.  Snooki couldnt believe that the cops didn't know who she was.  I'm hoping that's why they arrested her in the first place.  The "Jersey Shore" *kids* are out of touch with reality if they think they are going to make a living the rest of their lives for being "gym, tanning, laundry," TV stars.


{Heres a picture of me fist pumping and having a good
time out with friends, I hope this doesnt consider me
acting like the Jersey Shore!!}

{I also met Angelina at Jenks this summer
and took a picture with her.. shes actually sweet}

AND I found the trashy seaside street walkers
 last night (8/9/10) in seaside heading to Aztec bar
{really Situation... sunglasses at night??!}


To sum up my opinion on the "Jersey Shore"
They are making us look like slobs, pigs, D-bags,
and making the Jersey Shore HELL!!!

14 comments:

californiadreamin said...

Love the post - thats like people who watch Real Housewives of the OC think all of us Californians are dumb snobby and bleached blonde hair and are materialistic

Bree said...

The only one I think seems like a nice, normal person and is actually good looking is Vinny. My only complaint about him is the groomed eyebrows, but other than that I think he's a cutie.

Katie said...

ahhh Bree- hahahah Steve grooms his eyebrows. I like a guy whos metro sexual and grooms haha!! Vinny is the only one who seems ..... "normal"...????

Brittany said...

NOT gonna lie. I am a JS fan. Not a fan of them or their behavior.. more or less I am a fan of the train wreck that IS them!

We watch in disbelief.

I wonder if they think people thing they are "cool" .. I just think they're a mess!

Sarah said...

I am a fan only because I have never seen trashier people in my life so it is quite interesting to me! Thanks for the post gal I LOVED it! :]

krystal said...

hahahah love it. new follower from top 2 tuesday.

Amber said...

Hysterical!! It's great to hear an honest opinion from a REAL Jersey Shore-er. I can't stand Snooki, or the rest of the cast for that matter, but I do have to admit I am somewhat hooked---probably because the ridiculous antics that go on each week is such a far cry from reality, it pulls me in. :) Thanks for this hysterical post!!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

OMG yes thank you! I already knew the show was ridiculous! it's funny to watch, but I know that it's all douche bags and skanky girls.

Um the duck face? AH haha I see and might have attempted this a few times but it's soooo bad that video was great!

Lindsay said...

Stopping by from top 2 tuesday. Cute blog! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charlie said...

ahhhh! they suck! i'm from D.C. and the Real Housewives of DC are already giving us normal DC people a bad name! i have such a love/hate relationship with reality tv. i will probably end up watch RHODC even though i will be stressed out for the entire hour!

The Situation is The Worst

Val said...

I miss the Shores of Jersey!!

*D* said...

I've always thought it was odd that the majority of the cast isn't even from Jersey!? at first I refused to watch the show, but eventually got sucked in. It's just too funny watching their ridiculousness! Thanks for sharing your view of them, I was wondering what a true new jerseyan thought of them. :)

Hilary said...

I love hearing a REAL Jersey Girl's opinion! I'm from Myrtle Beach and it's not at all like people talk about it being if you're actually FROM here. I have to admit, though, I still watch Jersey Shore.. but I'm confused - I thought they were in Miami!