I thought this would be a cute post!

My Bag--
Spring Time= PINK Coach Bag :) LOVE IT!
Big thank you to my lovie for buying it for me!
Metro Cards, iPOD touch, blue tooth, Guess Coupons, BODIES exhibition in NYC coupons, keys, Pens and pencils, Coach wristlet, black Guess Wallet, Juicy sunglasses, hair vitamins, tums, gum, mints, planner, & comb
That's my bag!! :) sometimes I have my whole life in there this is actually pretty good for me!
Enjoy this beautiful day! Love the 80 degree weather
4 comments:
Love the purse!! And I've visited the Bodies exhibit when it was in Baltimore. Very interesting!!
nyc coupons! love it, girly.
next time, tell me you are headed this way.
Marian- Im a Bio student so I'm dying to go to this. I saw it and I was like ahhh right up my alley.
Summer- I'll def let you know!!! hopefully soon i love NYC
Fabulous purse lady! I have that same purse in brown, but I love it in pink! They did not have it in pink when I bought mine! Grrr!
Post a Comment