Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hot Music NOW!!

MUSIC I've been Jammin' to:

Hey Soul Sister- Train
Nothin' but you- B.O.B
Baby- Justin Bieber
OMG- Usher
Telephone- Lady GaGa
Imma Be- Black Eyed Peas
Need you Now- Lady Antebellum
Breakeven- The Script
Blah Blah Blah- Ke$ha
Carry Out- Justin Timberlake
Your love is my drug- Ke$ha
Eenie Meenie- Justin Bieber
American Honey- Lady Antebellum
Bad Romance- Lady GaGa


What is in your iPOD right now that your just loving and have on repeat?!

5 comments:

Bree said...

have to agree with Train, Lady Antebellum (need you now), anything by the Script, John Mayer (free fallin, heart of life(! on repeat the most) and heartbrake warfare), Taio Cruz-dirty picture, David Guetta-memories, and Hall & Oates-dreams come true <3 love that one.

Katie said...

Thanks for the fedback! I'm going to download some of those songs! :)

Marian said...

Is it wrong that I'm obsessed with Justin Bieber?!?! And I kind of want Soul Sister to be my "First Dance" song at my wedding.

I'm loving the Script "Breakeven" (though it may be starting to get overplayed)

Katie said...

Marian- I"M OBSESSED with the biebstir too!! not him but his music! I LOVE IT!!!!

Hey soul sister is a song between me and my girlfriends ahaha. love it!!

star said...

I love Lady Antebellum and Lady Gaga! I also listen to a lot of Taylor Swift!