I LOVE this new song by Usher!
makes me wanna hit the dance floor :)
Saturday night Steven and I had a date night of
bars, food, drinks, & nightclub.
It was nice to finally go out with him since he works so much
Mine is the Pineapple martini, Steves is on the right
muscles and graphic tee haha :P
As you can see my white leather jacket is LOVE
Its in about every picture I take lately
Tomorrow I promise to stop with the pictures and put up some cute fashion and
new music I've updated to my ipod ive been jamming to!
Good night everyone!!!!
I'm sleeping with my windows open tonight!
YESSSSSSSSS :) :0) =P
Y Katie
3 comments:
Your drink looks delicious!!
Its a little too cold to leave the windows open where I am from, but I am envious of that!!!
Okay this is driving me crazy, where in NJ do you live? All of these places are super close to my house up there. You can email me at [melissalicia@gmail.com] if you don't want to broadcast your location to the blogworld :)
Melissa- I emailed you :)
Amoree- My drink actually wasnt all that great! Stevens was ALOT better! ahha
Post a Comment