Thursday, March 25, 2010

SHOPPING = happy katie :)

While I was in Atlanta visiting my cousin Kelly.
We did SERIOUS SHOPPING!
BTW- did i mention how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE ATLANTA!!
Since I have so much family down there I may consider moving down there after college.
My jersey accent and style don't fit in very well but I don't mind! :)
Here are some cute things I bought while I was gone.
Zebra Flats from Target- $12.99

Floral Print top from Loft: $49.50


Cardigan from Loft- peach color- $20


Cute yellow top from- New York & CO- $19.95
I bought a cute gold necklace to match this shirt on sale $6.99


New York & Company- $24.95


New York & Company Bling- $16.95


Revlon PhotoReady- $11.99

I'm really digging The LOFT lately.
It's not my everyday style, I usually shop at Express, Forever21, and Guess but its really cute.
I'm sooooo tired and today is my longest day in school! :/

Plus I have anxiety right now and the knot in my stomach feels horrible!!
Do any of you girls suffer from anxiety? And how to you cope with it?
I take medicine twice a day for panic attacks but
I still get those worry feelings throughout the day.

Have a wonderful day. WHOOP WHOOP 1 DAY TIL FRIDAY


Y Katie

5 comments:

Kayla said...

I just discovered my love of The Loft too. Looks like you got some really good deals!!!

http://senseofstyleiseternal.blogspot.com/

Summer Athena said...

the loft is really the best.

have you tried this photofinish makeup before? can you tell me more about it?

Katie said...

My aunt as gotten me pieces from lost for acouple years now and i was never really into the clothing until this past winter when she got me a sweater that i had to return because it was too small and found a lot of cute clothes in there.
and really started to like it in atlanta. I LOVE express but i feel like every girl I see when i go out has a top from there or is wearing the same shirt as me lol!!


Summer Lovie!!! I need to catch up on ur blog. I MISS YOU. and i hope ur smiling ill have to email you what happened to me in atlanta thats related to your story. ughh i had a break down!! :(
the revlon makeup is okay...... nothing amazing. i may return it to CVS if after acouple days i dont like it and buy my beloved "maybelline dream liquid mousse airbrush finish foundation". I LOVE IT!

star said...

I'm so jealous! You are so lucky to live near New York! I've seen the Yankees play before but never in Yankee Stadium!

Jennifer said...

Ahhh shopping spree! I am jealous. I personally have terrible anxiety (General Anxiety Disorder and Panic Disorder). I have posted a few entries at my blog about it too, collecting tips from others. Aside from medication (Paxil and Xanax), I have found that lots of water, exercise, massages (I had no anxiety for a week after my last one), and knitting have really helped. I just try to distract myself when I feel one come on (and they always come at the worst moment). Good luck!