I was sitting in class today thinking about all my
upcoming projects, research, and exams and my anxiety is going
through the roof right now!!!... I feel horrible & miserable!!
My stomach is in knots, I'm sweating to death, my heart is pounding...
ughhh i want to go back to my apartment and hide & cry.
I have so much work to do today that I can't.
I've been dealing with anxiety since I was younger but now with
all my extremely hard demanding workload it has gotten worse.
I'm seeing my Dr next Friday and I'm going to tell her the medication
I'm on isn't do anything!! I take it twice a day and feel the exact same...
Sorry for this horrible, rambling post but I'm in class about to freak out!!!!
::sigh::
Have a good Monday girls.....
6 comments:
I don't have anxiety, so I can't say I know exactly how you feel, but I'm in the same boat with finals and papers due this week and I am just a weeee bit stressed out!! goodluck with everything :)
Don't apologize for ranting. That's what blogs are for. I hope you feel better.
http://senseofstyleiseternal.blogspot.com/
Thanks ladies... :)
I'm just feeling soo down right now.
I'm trying to post another entry but its not letting me upload pictures grrrrrrr!
i agree dont apologize for ranting! we are here to listen :)
i get really overwhelmed and stressed out by school too. just remember that there is always an end to the school madness & hang in there!
good luck with everything!
beauty? deep breath in. deep breathe out. i do the same things.just sit down and close your eyes and breathe. feel it. it helps so much. xo
i feel you girl. Hang in there, its almost summer and there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Take one step/project at a time. It will work out.. it always does :)
Post a Comment