Friday, February 26, 2010

SNOW GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK!!!

Guess What?!?!!
it snowed AGAIN!!!!
we got about 14 inches of snow this time
I'm really over this....
I've lost count, I'm not even sure how many times it's snowed this winter..
NEW JERSEY WHERE IS SPRING??

My boss told me I didn't have to come in today but since I live right around the corner I'm going to brave it and work for 6 hrs, standing around doing nothing since I'm pretty sure no one is going to come fill a prescription.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I cannot even imagine all of the snow you guys are getting!! I'm with you...bring on Spring!! Hope you have a great weekend.

Katie said...

The snow this winter is insane!! i can't remember the last time we had so much snow in one season!!
i hope spring comes soon!!
have a nice weekend :)