I love reading about my Zodiac sign "Cancer".
Here's what I found about a cancer.
I find that so many of these Cancer statements are very true about myself.
Here's what I found about a cancer.
I find that so many of these Cancer statements are very true about myself.
- Cancer likes their space, but when we're alone together, we want your undivided attention.
- Single cancer lives it up to the fullest.
- Cancer has a tendency to love with their whole heart, that's why we get heartbroken so easily.
- Cancer has a special ability where they know exactly what to do to get under someone's skin.
- People fall in love with cancer quickly, if they take the time to get to know us.
- Cancer believes home is where the heart is.
- Cancer is the one who says, "remember when..." We're very nostalgic and sometimes live in the past.
- Cancer has a soft, sweet side ... and their bad ass, dont take shit from anyone side.
- Cancer gives well thought out advice, so listen closely... You'll thank us later.
- It takes cancer a long time to get over things.
- Cancer is one of the best friends you can have. We're fiercely loyal & protective of those we care about.
- Be patient with a cancer, once you've earned our trust we can give you the most satisfying relationship.
Do you know anything about your zodiac sign that you think is very true about yourself?

1 comment:
My 17-year old daughter is a Cancer and she's FIERCELY loyal and does not forgive easily. We joke around with her and say she should have been Tony Soprano's daughter and she will not take crap from anyone (I'm glad I'm raising a strong, independent woman!). However, she's not nostalgic at all and I don't think she's much of a homebody at this point in her life. She's enjoying her senior year of high school and totally lives life to the fullest!
Post a Comment