Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy 1st day of SEPTEMBER!

RABBIT RABBIT!
Tumblr_lqqrtmhy061qcdjp0o1_500_large

Can you believe its SEPTEMBER 1st ?!?!
To me September 1st means summers coming to a close over LDW
and I have to say goodbye to my summer self.
Every year when May comes around I make a comment of how much time we have to enjoy summer.  Which feels like literally a month and then its the end of August.  ::sigh::
Summer is my favorite!

Heres what I have going on this month-
- Class starting
- First RUTGERS football game
- Larbor Day Weekend banger for the end of summer
- New Jersey's Sailfest
- Football season

What's going in your month of September that you're looking forward to?
Let me know!

2 comments:

californiadreamin said...

Im excited for my birthday, and football season and the weather! I LOVE Fall. Its my fav

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I always love getting that last cookout in! Have a great Labor Day weekend!