Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy 1st Day of MAY!!

X_3e4170d3_large
RABBIT RABBIT!

HAPPY 1st DAY of MAY EVERYONE!!
We're already in the 5th month of 2011.
How can that be? Time is crusing on by!
The last couple of days of April, NJ had some beautiful weather.
I'm hoping that was a preview for the weather thats to come the rest of spring.

Here's what I have going I the month of MAY!
May is packed full of fun and excitement for me!
  • Finishing finals!!
  • Enjoying my last few days at RU :(
  • 2 Roommates Birthday Celebrations
  • My Bestie Heathers university senior party
  • Spending a longg weekend with my cousin Kelly and new baby Elliot!!!!
  • CABO the end of May with Steve!!
  • Memorial Day Weekend Crazyness!

What do you have going on this month and what are you looking forward to??


Images that remind me of May
I_love_butterflies_by_rat_is_dead_large
Tumblr_le53wkx3yg1qa8q0ao1_500_large
Tumblr_lextttctf81qecyv1o1_500_large
CABO!!

875045-7-1300542655756_large
Tumblr_liwfx1mwp31qb8xspo1_500_large

2 comments:

Rorie said...

I hear ya!! I even got a little sun burn on my skin today!! May is fabulous but stressing all in one.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It sounds like you've got one busy but fun month!