
On Thursday March 31, Snooki came to Rutgers University to talk about her GTL lifestyle and her MTV reality show.
I was very upset that I was unable to make her hour-long question-and-answer session. ...yeahh right... My school paid her $32,000 for the appearance using money that came from the mandatory student activity fees paid by Rutgers undergraduates!!
Her appear included: Teaching the "Jersey Shore" fist pump, she judged a "Situation" contest to see which of five male students had the best abs. She talked about her perfect dream guido, being tan, her "pouf" hairdo, and partying at Rutgers.
Snooki's advice for Rutgers students: "Study hard, but party harder."
In a statement released by Rutgers Friday, the school said the student-run programming association "made the decision to invite Snooki and her comedy act to the campus based on input from students. No state funds or tuition money are used for these events. The university does not censor the speakers students choose to invite to campus."
....What were you thinking, RUTGERS!??
6 comments:
I read this and even heard she paid more than Toni Morrison was when she came to visit. Just shocking.
I would have been pissed too. Shes an idiot and it is ridiculous that they get paid so much to act foolish, promote binge drinking, smoking and skin cancer.
omg you have to be kidding me!!! 32,000!!!!!! What. That is so ridiculous. Think of all the good that money could have done going to a charity. That is so gross!!
i saw this on E! and thought it was ridiculous. especially how much money they paid her!! if my school did that i would be so mad.
xoxo, jamie
One word: YUCK!
I still can't believe they paid her real money to come there. Wow!
Post a Comment