Friday, April 22, 2011

I'm A Nail Polish Luv-ah!

I just bought some new Essie nail polish I wanted to share.
I decided I'm not going to buy nail polish for a long time now.
I have redicuilous amounts of nail polish, its really sick.


Essie - French Affair
This color is part of Essie new Spring 2011 collection.  I'm actually wearing this color right now.  French Affair. It's a very light baby pink.   the formula is creamy and dries to a glossy finish. After applying two thick coats, my nails were completely opaque.    I really like how this color looks — it’s pastel without looking chalky or streaky.  I think I'll be wearing this color a lot.

Essie - Figi
I saw this listed as the polish that "The Bachelor 2011" Emily was wearing.  I LOVE THIS COLOR!  Whenever I'm wearing it I can't help but look at my nails.  This color is the perfect light pink with a hint of white undertones and perfect for summer.

Essie - Mint Candy Apple
I was wearing this color last week and really liked it because it's unique and fun to wear.
It was nice to have on a shade that wasn't a dark winter color.   Mint Candy Apple is a cool blue-based mint green creme.

Essie - Tart Deco
Tart Deco is a peached coral cream. The formula was easy to work with, surprisingly. Though I’m wearing three coats in the swatch, you really only needed two for an opaque finish. The shade itself isn’t too thick, but it is on the thicker side, and I didn’t have any issues with streakiness.

To my fellow nail polish lovers: 
What colors are you currently wearing, liking
 or loving for Spring into Summer?

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

LOVEEEEEEEE French Affair, I'm going to have to go to Target and get that. Hope you are doing well!!!