Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday - Celeb Hairstyles

Top 2 Celebrity Hairstyles
    
I ENVY blonde celeb hairstyles!

1. Carrie Underwood -
Shes drop dead gorgeous and has amazing hair!

2. Jessica Simpson -
I've basically LOVED all of her hairstyles

Link your FAVORITE Celeb Hairstyles
to Beautiful Taylor's Blog!

10 comments:

Shari said...

Stopping by from Top 2 Tues. Great picks! Carrie also made my list. :)

Rorie said...

Agreed 100 percent!! So beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Ditto! Great Picks :)

Jessica said...

I've also always loved Jessica Simpson's hairstyles... Especially when it was short like in that 3rd picture. Great choices!!!

itsybitsybrianna said...

two blondies!!
Great great choices.
They are both stunning
please stop by and say hi.
www.itsybitsybrianna.wordpress.com

xoxo
bB

Anonymous said...

The last comment I commented using the wrong account.
sorrryyyy:/

bB

Michelle said...

I agree and chose both of them too! I'm partial to blondes too ;)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I am a big fan of Carrie Underwoods' hair!!

Jenna said...

Love ALL of those adorable hairdo's!! :) Great post!

-Jenna

http://thejacksonfivefamily.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Love your picks :), especially JS! Her hair is absolutely beautiful!