Thursday, March 3, 2011

Quote of the Day 3/3

·     "But at some point you're gonna have to tell me how I fix this. 'Cause right now you're both judge and jury and I'm... i'M aT a lOSS.. Do you want me to say I'm sorry? I have. I've apologized for making a mistake. For poor judgment. I've apologized for things I didn't even think were my fault. When someone close to you does something... unexpected. Or... or out of character, you don’t just abandon them."
-DC
55a83feecd331068319bc402193487e4_l_large

2 comments:

L said...

Im taking a class the requires me to have some sort of quote or "ponder this" thought in my notebook. I often come here to see what quotes you have because their often sooo good! Love that you do it daily!

V said...

I've been sick and just caught up with all your posts! Remember me? *boo hoo* lol! How have you been missy?! Looks like your having fun & still picking out meaningful lovely quotes. Love ya doll!