Monday, February 14, 2011

Vday with my Blogger Best

Meet my Blogger BFF Veronica!!
Isn't she gorgeous and adorb??

-She's probably going to wonder why I choose this picture of her
but I think she looks stunning :)
Photobucket
If you haven't already stumbled upon her blog, head over!!

How did we become close?? - Well..... We've been following each other for awhile now and one night I was watching up on some blog readings.  I ended up going back months and months on her blog and wrote her a message about how shes a really good writer, her and her boyfriend Kris are so adorable, and that I liked her style. ...I know pretty creepy right??   Then emails turned daily, it took us about 3 emails to decide that we are in fact sisters from anotha motha, and knew we were going to be great friends!
I'm for sure if we ever meet each other we'd have a freakin blast!!



Veronica and I did a Blogger BFF Valentine's Day gift exchange.
She got me super cute things!  LOVE YOU girl!
A cute basket full of goodies!!

I got: "love" picture frame, strawberry champagne wood stick scents, a heart mug, magnets with cute little designs on them, a mailbox, ribbon(that I'll use for my scrapbook), paper clips, pencils, and a notepad

V wrote a sweet little note on the notepad.
Too sweet!

I also got a little rose pot.  Here it is sitting on the windowledge in my room waiting for the sun to come up! I'm really bad at growing things!!  If things are already growing I can keep them alive and keep them growing.  But for some reason I can never get things to grow, we'll see what happens!!

Thank you Veronica, I love everything, your great!


3 comments:

star said...

Aww, how sweet! I adore Veronica, she is amazing! Her blog is fabulous! I hope you girls get too meet soon!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I'll have to check out her blog! That's great that you've met someone so awesome because of Blogger!

Lindsay said...

Aww! That's so sweet! I'm going to go check out her blog right now.

Lindsay @ Bella Cene'