Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tell It To Me Tueday

Tell It To Me Tuesdays


Here is what you do:

CMae wants to know (What the heck is bothering you!) Just simply post a picture of it, write a few sentences and then link up with her to see what others have posted!
* * * * *
Why do people stop walking in the middle of a crowd?
I think i speak for everyone, because I'm sure everyone has encountered a person who stops in the middle of a busy hallway, sidewalk or any other walkway for reasons that are unimportant. It drives me nuts when people just stop, move out of the way!! I dont want to bump into you, move around you, or stop moving all together just for you.

* * * * *

Use your freakin turn signal!!!!!
Every car has these 4 lights that blink when you tell them to. There are two on the front and two on the back. Sometimes there’s lights on the side or on your side mirrors!
USE YOUR TURN SIGNALS
[not my photo]

YOU USE THOSE LIGHTS TO TELL PEOPLE
WHEN THE HECK YOU PLAN ON TURNING.

It’s a simple lever to the left of the steering wheel, use it!
Everyone on the road will thank you, I’m sure.

1 comment:

C Mae said...

Ohhhhh I hate that!!!! I'll be crossing a parking lot or in a store and the person in front of me completely is in their own world walking wickedly slow....this usually due to TEXTING while walking!!! ahh makes me crazy!!