Tuesday, February 1, 2011

HAPPY 1st Day of FEBRUARY

Rabbit Rabbit!
Tumblr_l91dwt4pm11qc9tg6o1_500_large
Happy February 1st Everyone! 
The first month of 2011 came and went so fast. 
Here's what I have going on this month and
what I'm looking forward to.
  • Superbowl! BLACK & YELLOW!!
  • My good good friend Meghans baby shower! It's a boy
  • Valentine's Day!
  • Blogger Valentine Gift Exchange!
  • First exams of this semester(not looking forward to this though)
  • My roommate Lanas 21st Birthday
What do you have going on this month and what are you looking forward to??

Images that remind me of February
 via
Tumblr_lfuezq8ltl1qb1skao1_500_large
Tumblr_lfvcl3iw6q1qdok1go1_400_large
74612_183950984954595_129255280424166_704730_5713924_n_large

2 comments:

Summer Athena said...

you are so cute!

ok, tell me -- WHAT IS THIS RABBIT STUFF?

I am looking forward to fun times with friends.

Heather said...

Happy February!!! I can't wait to send out your gift for the Blog Exchange :) :).