SO WHAT if…
- I haven't had my eyebrows waxed in over a month. They're extremely blonde(almost whitish), Ive plucked them, I'm just lazy to go get them waxed again.
- Steve and I had a gift limit and I went a little over... The guy always goes above and beyond and if I stayed in our range I'd feel terrible..
- I'm still not done Christmas shopping..I plan on buying some things online this week and I'll try to hit the mall this weekend.
- I'm kinda glad all of my roommates except for 2 are done with school and are home for the holidays. I can finally get some studying and work done without going to the library.
- I bought a picture frame and hung it on my wall without taking out the example pictures and putting in my own. I needed to get an idea of the wall look to hang up other things. People look at it making funny faces and ask who are these people oh well, Ill keep on explaining until I have time to put in my own pictures.
- I pay for my gym membership and dont go. I'll be home for a month so I plan on going back.
What are you saying SO WHAT to?
Link your blog post to
3 comments:
I JUST got my eye brows waxed two days ago! THANK GOD they were terrible. My hair is so dark, that I start looking like Madonnas daughter.. You know what I'm talking about, right?
haha I hear ya on the gym membership but I can't go because I have been sick for a few weeks it's awful!
My husband just made me cancel my gym membership. He goes to a cheaper gym and can add me to his plan for very little $, therefore won't be out so much $ when I'm in the "donating" phase ha. I go thru phases with the eyebrows so don't feel bad. Unlike you, my brows are DARK. I dread getting it done (it still hurts like a mother despite years of waxing). I pluck in between but the waxing always just cleans them up perfectly.
Post a Comment