Thursday, December 2, 2010

NYC with my family & Steve

Thanksgiving Eve my family, Steve and I headed to NYC for the day.  We went because every year the night before Thanksgiving, Macys inflates their giant floats for the Thanksgiving Day Parade.  It was fun to see the behind the scences preparation work that goes into the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
I BEGGED my dad to go to FAO Schwarz.  I haven't been there since I was like hmmm 10ish?!!? I felt like a little kid playing with all the toys, but the store definitely seemed 10x larger when I was little.  Then we just walked around Central Park & Times Sqaure. 

Heres A LOT of pictures from our NYC day!


Steve & I

Mom & her girls
{ Ma, open your eyes!!}

lil sis - Jackie


Junior's Cheesecake - Looks like heaven!



us infront of the christmas lights



lovie <3


My Family <3


@ FAO Schwarz
I want this $200 stuffed doggie under my christmas tree ;)

chillin with the deer

Letting the lion have a little nibble

Jackie, is just hangin out with her new elephant family

Elf Harry Potter Hats



ALL THESE PICS ARE AT CENTRAL PARK



holding hands with my sister.. LOL

Parents





Macys Thanksgiving Day Floats!





7 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

How cool that you got to see the balloons!!! It looks like it was a fun day!

californiadreamin said...

Oh my gosh, I want some of that cheesecake! Looks like you guys had such a fun trip. I've always wanted to go to NYC.

Rorie said...

Bahhhh jealouuuusss!!! I havent been to the city in months which is soo sad because i live soo close to it!!

Bree said...

Annnddddd I'm jealous!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Adorable pictures... how fun! I bet NYC is just beautiful the day before Thanksgiving!

star said...

How fun! NYC looks amazing! I can't wait til I go!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I looooove NYC!! So jealous of y'all!